New Mix..

hyperd4eva

H&M SCARVES
VIP Junglist
Just recorded another mix today just picking tunes randomly. couple of slips in there so not totally happy but still good to share the tunes! Let me know if your feeling it and any feedback is appreciated! :2thumbs:

Tracklist.

Pendulum - Vault

Loadstar- Link to the past

Anile - Exclusion Zone

Heavy 1 - Millers

Need for Mirrors - Punch Drunk

Basher - Xerox

Vicious Circle + Jubei - Cloak and Dagger

Sub Zero - Poon

Sub Zero - Spin Doc

Die - Clear Skyz ( Break Remix)

Enei - One Chance

Chase and Status - Time ( Wilkinson Remix )

Break - Enigma ( Calibre Remix )

BCee + Spy - Diagnosis Murder ( Matrix Remix )

Basher - Plastic Faces ( ft Verdict + Amber Melody )

Brockie + Ed Solo - Dangerous

Micky Finn + Aphrodite - Bad Ass ( Urban Remix )

Last edited:
Cheers Lads, please ignore the little bit that cuts out for a second on link to the past. we will put that down to technical difficulties ;) :teeth:

Intro sounded good man, bar the "technical hiccup" :teeth:, tunes sat together nicely
i wasn't too sure about exclusion zone after it, massive tune but not sure how well it went with LTTP, but thats just preference

Heavy 1 - Millers
Basher - Xerox

was awesome, all big tunes and mixed well, all complimented each other well i though.

One Chance and Time was a nice blend as well, i liked how you didn't feel the need to double it - and it sounded sweet they way you blended one chance out!
Slight slip between plastic faces and dangerous but you sorted it quickly - and it was a sick mix, loved how the vocal of dangerous came over plastic faces, worked really well imo (y)
a very nice mix once again man, keep em coming

Intro sounded good man, bar the "technical hiccup" :teeth:, tunes sat together nicely
i wasn't too sure about exclusion zone after it, massive tune but not sure how well it went with LTTP, but thats just preference

Heavy 1 - Millers
Basher - Xerox

was awesome, all big tunes and mixed well, all complimented each other well i though.

One Chance and Time was a nice blend as well, i liked how you didn't feel the need to double it - and it sounded sweet they way you blended one chance out!
Slight slip between plastic faces and dangerous but you sorted it quickly - and it was a sick mix, loved how the vocal of dangerous came over plastic faces, worked really well imo (y)
a very nice mix once again man, keep em coming

Wicked mate cheers

Opening mix is war mate! Also loved the Cloak & Dagger / Poon mix. Overall the mix was good mate, great selection, some neat mixes in there. Just sounds like you need to beatmatcher a little tighter as sometimes the drums were everso slightly out. But you'll get it soon man!

Look forward to the next one ;)

Opening mix is war mate! Also loved the Cloak & Dagger / Poon mix. Overall the mix was good mate, great selection, some neat mixes in there. Just sounds like you need to beatmatcher a little tighter as sometimes the drums were everso slightly out. But you'll get it soon man!

Look forward to the next one ;)

Thanks dude! yeah beatmatching needs a little work but getting there the more i do it! thanks for ur feedback fella

Back
Top Bottom