NEW MIX RECORDED...

Cheers Bro, nah dont be silly mate im glad your honest in you feedback. Thanks for listening mate! its good to get criticism as i can then know what to build on as i still am quite an amature ;) I hope my next mix shows the improvements needed.

Yeah man, you are making great progress! If you keep upping levels each time it will be noticeable, its good that you listen back and get pissed off as well, shows that you know where you going wrong and stuff. Im never happy with any of mine. Dont think you have to put up the first mix you do as well if your not happy with it, I always do a mix then end up re-doing it a day later after listening to it about 10 times! :D

Yeah man, you are making great progress! If you keep upping levels each time it will be noticeable, its good that you listen back and get pissed off as well, shows that you know where you going wrong and stuff. Im never happy with any of mine. Dont think you have to put up the first mix you do as well if your not happy with it, I always do a mix then end up re-doing it a day later after listening to it about 10 times! :D

yeah man, its hard to see how your getting better yourself. thats why its good to have people like yourself have a listen and let me know what works and doesn't etc.. to be fair im really happy with the fact its not all bad! cheers mate

Back
Top Bottom