new mix Alix Perez, Basher, Enei, Jubei etc

SHAD0W

Got some new vinyl the other day so I thought I would do a new mix, just a few of the tracks I have been feeling recently with some older stuff at the end. Any feedback/criticism welcome good or bad let me know what you think... enjoy!

Alix Perez – 1984
Triad – Crooked
Need for Mirrors – Triangulation delta
Basher – Transmission
Seba & Physics – Before I Can breathe
Lenzman – Broken Dreams
Jubei – Patience VIP
Need for Mirrors – Punch Drunk
Skeptical – Cold One (Jubei Remix)
Enei – One Chance
Sub Zero – Brighter Days
Technicolour & Kromatic – Changeling
Calibre & Zero Tolerance – What I Feel
Total Science – Squash VIP
Influx UK – Its Love
Mampi Swift – Trippin
Total Science – Ice Cubes
Cause for Concern – Soul

Looking spendid, on the dl. I only joined this forum sunday and already i can tell theres plenty of heads out there with good music taste to share! Big up

i love this mix, one of the best if not the best of this genre i've heard for sure. first three tracks just reminded me randomly of blade runner, just hit the spot exactly with that one. everything was seamless, all the doubles were tasty especially broken dreams > patience vip. the overall sound quality of the mix is buff, and all the tracks up until the last slightly heavier section is like a who's who of my favourite tracks this year. definitely prefer everything before and including squash vip but that's just personal preference, good that you switched the styles up nonetheless and nothing feels out of place. will be following every new mix from now man, quality!

OUTSTANDING blend from that lenzman track to the patience VIP, very impressive! Will be following for sure!

---------- Post added at 16:42 ---------- Previous post was at 16:38 ----------

i love this mix, one of the best if not the best of this genre i've heard for sure. first three tracks just reminded me randomly of blade runner, just hit the spot exactly with that one. everything was seamless, all the doubles were tasty especially broken dreams > patience vip. the overall sound quality of the mix is buff, and all the tracks up until the last slightly heavier section is like a who's who of my favourite tracks this year. definitely prefer everything before and including squash vip but that's just personal preference, good that you switched the styles up nonetheless and nothing feels out of place. will be following every new mix from now man, quality!

wow thanks for the kind words, really makes putting up mixes worth it. I think next mix I will plan it and so hopefully have more of a theme running through like your mix but I am glad you liked it! nice one

Had a skim through the other day and liked what i heard, will give it a proper listen later. Tracklist is right up my alley

thanks man, let me know what you think of it.

OUTSTANDING blend from that lenzman track to the patience VIP, very impressive! Will be following for sure!

Cheers for checking, i'll try have a new mix up soon.

top top mix. definitely some of my favourite tracks from this year in there. also as has already been mentioned the mixing is spot on mate! big ups

top top mix. definitely some of my favourite tracks from this year in there. also as has already been mentioned the mixing is spot on mate! big ups

nice one mate, I am always up for listening to new mixes so send a link if you have any yourself

Dyin to hear this, can some kind gent please up dnb share as only pn smartphone amd soundcloud aint having it, thnx in adv.
NICE selection.

Sick mix mate! Had a fat two hour train journey friday, this saved the day.

Loved this section:

Lenzman – Broken Dreams
Jubei – Patience VIP
Enei – One Chance
Sub Zero – Brighter Days

Mixing was tight as, didn't really notice any slips. Loved 1984 as a start to the mix aswell, great tune. Definately on your next one!

Dyin to hear this, can some kind gent please up dnb share as only pn smartphone amd soundcloud aint having it, thnx in adv.
NICE selection.

I'll put it on dnb share later today and send you the link

Sick mix mate! Had a fat two hour train journey friday, this saved the day.

Loved this section:

Lenzman – Broken Dreams
Jubei – Patience VIP
Enei – One Chance
Sub Zero – Brighter Days

Mixing was tight as, didn't really notice any slips. Loved 1984 as a start to the mix aswell, great tune. Definately on your next one!

Nice one jack! Thanks for the feedback mate, really appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom