New minimal(ish) tune in progress - thoughts?

For a wip that sounds good.
The kick sounded a tad loud. Apart from that not much to offer.

Once it drops it's got a nice feel to it. Maybe the intro is a bit long?

There are some synth/interference type sounds in there along with something that sounds like rim shot with a lot of reverb. Sounds good!

i loved the bass here, and i think you should make the synth which starts at 1:29 a bit edgy. atmosphere is great, ofcourse more deepness in it would make it even better.

here ya go! good luck!

Nice one for the feedback. Engineem - yeh I know what you mean. I wanna try and get that bass to be a bit deeper....

feeling this man im really happy alot of people are doing experimental/ minimal tunes...

just to give u a fresh perspectiv from someone who trys to write a similar style of tunes,

i think some really light reverbd drums in the background will fill this tune out very very nicely,
and a few extra sound effects (woosh noises and such) will take the beat to a new level, say every 16/32 bars whatever...

i really like this tune, pad is amazingly soft and the beat is crispy. good work mate

Thanks for the thoughts guys! Yeh, it is pretty experimental stuff - usually make more liquidy tracks, but started doing a few of these kinda projects in the past few weeks or so...

haha yeh I know delinquent. I think its just bass junkies not gettin enough of what they want! I've fiddled with the bass a bit to make a bit more prominent, but I didnt hugely think it was an issue in the first place...

Back
Top Bottom