New member to this forum, needing some dope kick, snare, hi-hat, and ride samples :)

Lucyfer

Hello all. I'm a new member to these forums and I have a passion for drum n bass music!

i just downloaded Logic 9 recently after moving on from several years of Reason 5.

anyway...

What the title said ^_^

Re: New member to this forum, needing some dope kick, snare, hi-hat, and ride samples

I can tell you that the Thomas Penton Essential series are three volumes of a Loopmasters sample pack with lots and lots of good samples for drums. They find their way into all my tracks!

Re: New member to this forum, needing some dope kick, snare, hi-hat, and ride samples

inb4 Vengeance

probably looking at free samples.
search 5000 drumhits samples which is a free pack with more than you can look through. other than that just browse internets and youll be sure to find some gems fo free

search for the phetsta , octane dlr and erb n dub packs. those were given out for free and are amazing.

Back
Top Bottom