NEW MEMBER/NEW TRACK on stream..

freestyle

Hello all, i been recomended here from a freind/ another producer, ive joined a few sites over the 6 months or so and thought i may aswell join one more...

If you have any questions you want to ask me please feel free to do so..

im also posting one of my tunes, although this track is finished im open to all comments to take into future productions/ tune making, tune is called Hypnotize with a link bellow.

thanks.

http://www.musicv2.com/listen.php?m=51959

eazy pal.
Listening now. Very synthy. Some nice ideas. Think the synths would sound better as dark grimey bass. Has some unusual pads going on also. The bass is similar to pacman. intentional? Its very musical.
Not my thing but nicely produced mate. I would sharpen up the beats alittle and crank on that bass. reduce the synths.
welcome to the site.
peace

Hello,,, thanks for the review, il do my best to comment on as many tunes as possible, hopefully il get the favour returned like you did..

thanks.

hello fratanize, sorry i dident have enough time to answer your question the other day... but the pacman bassline wasent on purpose, i have listend to the tune since and i agree it very similar, this style of tune is one of the styles i do regular, il post another one up with similar bass sounds and pattern and see what you think of that, thanks for the listens on my tunes, im gratefull.

thanks.

Back
Top Bottom