New MC to the forum. Bedfordshire Based and all feedback welcome

Tronics DNB

Greetings to all at DnB Forum. Been starting to record and put out some demos out which I'd like some feedback on. All feedback welcome from Trolls to Humans, Hate to Love. If it helps me improve I want to hear it.

Here's a link to my latest demo. The track is not mine. Full Credit goes to Survival & Silent Witness from Dispatch Records and it's called Trust No One. I just liked the tune and put some verses over the top. I'm an MC not a producer but for the next session I'll get a mix together. I do want to keep them short and sweet though. Will save the lengthy sets for radio.

PEACE!

Facebook Page: Tronics Dnb

Attachments

• circuit_board_art-wallpaper-2560x1600-02.jpeg
    circuit_board_art-wallpaper-2560x1600-02.jpeg
    65.7 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
The world needs this but also a better gimmick like mc's in competition to see who can chatter the least over someone's hard work fuck I dunno

cool stuff ,nice flow love it will be sure to follow you on the cloud :)
not many Drum & bass mcs here in france sadly :(

I liked it good flow have u entered any of the MC comps they put on at the raves reckon ud do alright
Cheers! :) Gonna record a longer set and start entering comps. I do Dose Radio every few weeks, if you like my MC Tronics FB page I'll post on there with timings and sets. Peace

Back
Top Bottom