New mastering service aimed at digital labels - Guinea Pigs wanted !

USA

Dogz

We are busy expanding over here at Urban Sickness Audio and are currently in the process of setting up a company that will provide one stop services for Digital Labels such as distribution, licencing for television and film, PR and mastering.

Without waffling on to much right now we would like to take on some material to use in our portfolio for the mastering side of things.

The deal we are offering is -

1. We will master one release per person, with a maximum of three tunes.

2. We are not just looking for Drum & Bass so feel free to send in any genre of music.

3. If you like the masters they are yours for no cost and you are free to use them for release etc...

4. If you are not happy with them we will take on your feedback and endeavour to amend them to your satisfaction.

All we ask in return is that we may use clips of your tracks when promotion our service to clients.

For those of you who are interested please feel free to email me - gary@urbansicknessaudio.co.uk.

And by all means please go ahead and send us your tracks via yousendit.com, spendspace.com etc...

Thanks

Gary @ USA

Nice one gary me nd my mate based in north london are working on a dubstep collaboration at the moment. Is this offer gonna last a while cause our tunes are gonna be a while in the making. Safe for this.

Louis.

Back
Top Bottom