NEW LONDON LABEL LOOKING FOR TALENTS !

What format are you doing for the releases?
What is the distro you are with?
What sites will you be selling on?
What artists have you got supporting ur tunage?
What other artists have you signed to the label?

Theres loads of things you should really put into the thread before the usual "send us your tunage" that most people put.

What format are you doing for the releases?
What is the distro you are with?
What sites will you be selling on?
What artists have you got supporting ur tunage?
What other artists have you signed to the label?

Theres loads of things you should really put into the thread before the usual "send us your tunage" that most people put.

Im not the label, im doing them a favor by looking for people
i work as their art director. If people are interested then i forward them to the label and they can have their question answered.
if that makes sense.

Forward the questions or the tunes?

Im just trying to get an idea of the label, people need to be very very careful who they give their tunes to, espeically how things are atm.

Really, the owner of the label should be doing the posts telling us about them and why they are looking for new artists, otherwise it just looks like yet another net labeltrying to earn a quick buck of off unsigned people

Im just trying to get an idea of the label, people need to be very very careful who they give their tunes to, espeically how things are atm.

Really, the owner of the label should be doing the posts telling us about them and why they are looking for new artists, otherwise it just looks like yet another net labeltrying to earn a quick buck of off unsigned people

Again, im doing them a favor, and not getting payed to do this for them because they're getting all their stuff together to open in january.
I will however pass what you said along to him, as i know its not in their intentions to fuck over new talent.
Ill post the answers to your question when i get them, i really dont think you need to worry about this label, trying to earn a quick buck of unsigned people, as most of the people who work for the label, eat breathe and live dnb. :)

got some of your questions answered :)

Back
Top Bottom