logikz

I Am Not The King
logikz - drop dread [dread mix]

FOR ALL JUNGLIST KRU
big ass subs
funky drummers
sirens
amens and aaaaaaaaall that good shit!

this is the second mix of my techstep jumpup tune drop dread and the drop mix will be out in a week or so. tech heads fear not.
Both mixes has that sneaky 3D bass drop haha.

So please.
have a listen and lay it on me baby.

Last edited:
Ey, nice tune man! I liked the synthwork, really cool shit. The tight funkydrummer beat sounded real good too, the extra percution fits well with the beat. Cool amen snare rolls, especially the one at 5.15.

When will the 2079-e site be up again? There are a couple of songs I'm gonna have to download again there (New computer, the old one crashed, so I lost all of my samples, songs, software and so on).

Last edited:
finally some good vibes on this one!!!
i got dissed as fuck on dogsonacid.com by 2 posters haha.
nice to know someone appreciates it cheers mate you make it all worth while. 2079-e will be up soon were searching for hosting like lunatics but have no fear my man were talkin asap. big up from my man jonz too, its his computerim posting from.

Originally posted by logikz
finally some good vibes on this one!!!
i got dissed as fuck on dogsonacid.com by 2 posters haha.
Yeah, I saw that too. That shit was very harsh.

IT LACKS BASS (in some parts) BECAUSE THE SUB or whatever is pitched too high. and in 5:30 something the bass goes out of sync that's what i generally think. But as i said before, heavy duty tuneage this one! Other than the bass subject it sounds pro material. :slayer:

Last edited:
2002 was a turbulent year for me. i went from uni to a fish factory, and a girl left me.
i also hadnt been making music for more than a few years and was feeling that beginners genius thing, that dwindling height that comes before the great confidence dip in artists development that means knowing only one thing, which is that the more you know the more you know that you dont know shit.

this tune is awful (some of my mates really rate it which i find mean and irresponsible) its from back when id produce on a pair of ministry of sound dj headphones and a soundblaster soundcard.
it wasnt so much about about what i was working with though, i was really noob and immature back then.
and not only that, i would argue with people about their opinion on my tune, like a true internet dumbass, something that you dont see very often anymore, i guess the internet has matured that way.

i stopped trying to copy total science like two years ago when i discovered the minimal thing. or is that one year ago, i dont know for sure.
minimal sure is easier to make being that its a new genre that nobody really knows how it sounds and total science is two guys with a very specific sound that nobody can do better than them. so im quite pleased about the discovery of minimal dnb.

how did you even find this thread jaro, if you want to i suppose i could try and dig it up for you, maybe someone will have it in the archives

Back
Top Bottom