NEW LOGIKZ RELEASE UP!

logikz

I Am Not The King
if you like cause 4 concern im pretty sure youll dig this one:
logikz - Cold Shallow

six minutes of newskool techstep for your speaker, my latest production, still unsigned (gasp!).
Please have a listen and leave some comments and feedback.
If you think it sounds good please check the 2079-e site cos weve got heaps of quality releases there, jonz 'mind collapse' in particular, one for the BC crowd.

2079-e demo cd will be out shortly,
thank you for listening.

DOPE TUNE

Everyone gotta check this one cos it's a killa!
Real warped bass, mad as fuck echoing FX , real nice work

Just had a listen mate. Its not the kind of thing I'd uaually play or listen to myself, but I was generally quite impressed. My only real criticism is that the whole track lacks sub-bass. You need something in there to fatten up your bassline, and really make things shake. At the moment, it just isnt doing that.
When I have this problem, I often just use a really simple low sine-wave bassline underneath the existing one, to fatten things up nicely, and give the bass a bit more depth without changing the actual sound too much.
But overall very nice :)

-walrus

stiles

serum: thanks for checkin man glad you like it does this mean i can shag yo nan?

walrus: thanks for checking and thanks for the comments. are you playing it at a proper setup? i listened to it at my mates house and hes got the hugest speaker group and it sounded just about right. But ill see what i can do about it tho, any particular frequency group youd like to see amped? again, thanks for checkin, you got any tunes up for me to listen to?

Re: stiles

logikz said:
walrus: thanks for checking and thanks for the comments. are you playing it at a proper setup? i listened to it at my mates house and hes got the hugest speaker group and it sounded just about right. But ill see what i can do about it tho, any particular frequency group youd like to see amped? again, thanks for checkin, you got any tunes up for me to listen to?

I'm not playing it on a great setup. Just 2 fairly average PC speakers and a subwoofer, but normally when I listen to a tune with a nice fat bassline, the subwoofer shakes the desk up a bit. Your tune just wasn't doing that, and its particularly noticeable when you play another tune, followed by yours. You notice the contast. I guess it could be mp3 compression takign some of that out of it, but I wouldnt expect the effect to be that severe.
As for the frequency range, just the really low sounds...100Hz and below I guess.
Cheers for aking about my tunes. Most of them aren't online at the moment (I need to get some mp3s sorted out), but for now, check this one out:
http://walrus.darkscape.net/breeder.rm
Its quite dirty and techey, so it might be up your street. Let me know anyway :)

-walrus

sub bass

imho it's true, all average dnb tunes blows really strong wind from my speakers but cold shallow is just breezing..

but nevertheless i like this tune very much! great work.. i'm looking forward to first vinyls from 2079-e cru.. ;)

ok check this

cold shallow: offline for recalibration, i will boost them frequencies for you.

walrus: i dont use realplayer, could i have an mp3 link?

238: thanks for checking mate and vinyls will be coming... erm... asap. Got to cut a new deal first tho. I wouldnt hold my breath mate ;)

Have you still got this logikz?

did it get signed?

can i have a listen if you'v still got it?

peace.

haha thanks for the interest, but no sir, its from 2002 and the feedback on here is too generous, its luckily long gone. it was pretty poor tbh. i used to make tunes on enlarged pc speakers that cut the sound at about 150 so the sub content was non-existant and i could go on but i wont.

Back
Top Bottom