New Liquid tune

Simm3r

Gonna shmoke a bowl
ez guys i jus finished a new tune called Too Much, not completely finished yet so if anyone has something to say about it i would be grateful.
cheers

yeh man feeling your tune! drums are nice, good structure aswell.
but personally i think it sounds a bit wierd when the bass starts a bar after. like the little melody about 2.00mins. overall good tune liquid tune.

easy mate

shit maybe i exported it with some audio in the wrong place, i do love to do that like a crackhead, thanks man i will check that now!

very smooth melody -all your elements werk well but sounds like your drums go down in volume after the drop
they really hide behind everything else
are you compressing the whole tune ?

very smooth melody -all your elements werk well but sounds like your drums go down in volume after the drop
they really hide behind everything else
are you compressing the whole tune ?

naa ive never thought about doing anything to the whole tune yet, what would tht do specifically? jus keep everything level?

contents n construction r wicked but,,,,,,

hope u dont take this the wrong way no disrespect m8 you need to bring them drums forward they sit in the background all the way through the track and thats a shame cause the energy this choon really has is not being expressed !

yeh thanks man thats what i need to hear, ill see what i can do to it and then post it back up.

thanks for the feedback guys

yes mate had a quick gander at all your tunes l really liked 5 out of the 6 but you need to beef up the drums seriously they do sit in the background too much.
beef your kicks up and make your snares a bit snappier with a clap layerd into them requiem is really really nice rminds me of artificial intelligence stuff so crank those beats up

yes mate had a quick gander at all your tunes l really liked 5 out of the 6 but you need to beef up the drums seriously they do sit in the background too much.
beef your kicks up and make your snares a bit snappier with a clap layerd into them requiem is really really nice reminds me of artificial intelligence stuff so crank those beats up

Back
Top Bottom