NEW LIQUID TUNE

First of all, i'm not really a huge fan of liquid, but still,as a drum'n bass man, i like it!
So, the tune i think it's perfectly in style, it is unmastered yeah?!
The sound of the drums it's a bit too over the general sound, and the sub it's not really coming out... that's the only issue i can ear on this track, basically need a mixing calibration..
But as i said, it's perfectly in liquid style!!!
Nice one!
Peace!
R.

cheers mate
yea its unmastered
im also not a liquid person im more of a jump up guy thats probly why the drums sound a bit off!lol
an im still in the process of sorting stuff out
thats why i post for feedback
cheers tho mate much apreciated

Yeah... i was going to say that was the reason why u were hitting the drum in da face!!!! lol :sixty_nin
hehehe... perfectly clear!
It is a challenge for u to make liquid?? :hagglers:
Keep up with ur production!

PS: how can i upload an avatar for my profile in this forum?

yea liquid is a mission wen u love womps!haha
i think u need either 1000 or 500 posts for an avatar
but u can just stick ur thing in ur signature till then

Yeah man, nice tune. Just the levels making it sound a bit clinical, I could imagine this sounding real lush and warm if you get the balance right.

Wicked tune tho, like it.

cheers guys
yea intro could probly do with some work
an the levels on the kick an snare do seem to be a bit overpowering

Straight away I can tell that you are still writing your drums like it was a jump up tune. Not that thats a bad thing but I find the drumwork between the two genres are completely different. I like the string work in the build. But I cant tear myself away from those drums. You need alot more shuffles and rolling bits n pieces for liquid I think.

Also some nice high pitched pads, coupled with a few subtle synth stabs would help this along nicely.

Good effort though mate.

yeah defo a small issue with the drums, but in jump up or dancefloor theyd go down a treat! i find EQing and compressing the kciks n snares from a break works well with liquid tunes, obviously still layering other breaks underthat etc. ALthough everything is else is sounding good, sub could do with been a bit louder or more powerful, i like this alot though. Keep it up!

yeah can only agree about the mixdown being a bit off.. drums too loud- trumpets/horns way too mid range heavy...

ideas are nice, but the engineering is off- but you know that already.

nice tune man, the break sounds like another track, its needs smooshing together with the beat some more... probably worth taking out the snippits of it you like rather than using the whole thing and using a bit more throughout the track!

Back
Top Bottom