New liquid tune up- 'Somewhere Right Now'

BeaTTender

Been working on this for a while, I think I'm happy with the sound, but I've heard it so much now that I can't tell!

Feedback always welcome.

Cheers

this tune is different mate,but i cranked it up and all i can say is that i really liked it, the sub was nice and the strings wear good but the drum could come through more though nice 1

Been working on this for a while, I think I'm happy with the sound, but I've heard it so much now that I can't tell!
Feedback always welcome.

Cheers

I know exactly what ya mean, lol..I hear mine so much, it's no longer a "fresh listen" like the people who check it when it's done, so it's already worn out to my ears, haha..
Nice one on the tune though, lovin' the feel. pz & respect to ya'.

Thanks for all your comments, much appreciated! I agree the drums could be a bit punchier.

ac, it's me playing guitar on the track.

Cheers

but I've heard it so much now that I can't tell!

haha ye i get tht all the time as well!

reallly feelin this track mate got some skill there its true, especially like the guitar, adds a nice touch to it. as logikz sed musically this tune is sik man, but i just think the drums need more layers, especially on the cymbal end, try adding a drum and bass break over the top an then EQing it to sound right in the mix. lovely tune tho very impressive, keep em comin, make sure you post the finished product!

I cant stop listening to it! b.e.a.utifull in the words of jim carey lol, i agree with all of the above, especialy the bit about hearing it to much the best thing u can do is just have a break from it go make a cup of tea or call up some easy bootaye!!!! all in all i love it and want to unleash my man substance all over it.........bit much i know my bad!

Safe.

Ha ha, didn't expect that response Count T!

I'm in the process right now of brightening (is that a word?) up the drums. Will post the finished product.

Thanks everybody.

nice tune congrats the guitar is really nicely done - the drums do need beefing up abit and maybe a few more change ups with percs etc could be good??

as far as your ears getting too used to the tune a couple of tips i use are listen to your tune first thing in the morning before you've done anything so your ears haven't really adjusting to anything like tv or radio (or the mrs!!) etc, I can guarantee you anything thats not quite in place will jump out - make a note and change - this only really works on the very first listen so if something sounds off then it defo is don't play it over and over to check cos it'll just start to sound right!! the other tip is to listen to it pissed or battered, again only the very first listen though!! see what you think!

ez m8,
have to agree with most people here. Really liking it. Great ideas. Need to sort the drums out tho, need to be bigger and more layers to em, but with a little more work think u got a really strong tune m8

Agreed, the more I hear it now, the more I know it needs changing.

The drums sound quite muffled. More high end and compression maybe?

I'm having a play around as we speak, so I'll see what works best.

Really appreciate this feedback!

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom