New Liquid tune inside.

wasnt too keen on the beat first but really like it when it drops. got quite a hospital records feel to it (y)

I found them on bee mp3/mp3bee or sumin lol. Ive got a lot of chopping ahead of me tho... gonna take a lil while to extract the gooooood bits haha.

Mate this track could be a banger if u changed that snare imo, its the only thing that stuck out the most to me, plus the drums at the beggining were very weak too, either make that main snare smaller n tappy or just use another tappy snare instead of the one you got (action). It just ruins the feel to the tune imo other than that, i really like everything else, got a nice feel to it, deep! big up peace!

Mate this track could be a banger if u changed that snare imo, its the only thing that stuck out the most to me, plus the drums at the beggining were very weak too, either make that main snare smaller n tappy or just use another tappy snare instead of the one you got (action). It just ruins the feel to the tune imo other than that, i really like everything else, got a nice feel to it, deep! big up peace!

yeah man know what you mean about the snare, im in the middle of sorting that out, its a bit raspy and strung out atm... ive got something up my sleeve for that, got some vocals coming soon aswell mate, should be good once ive sorted it. keep an eye on this thread man, take a brouse around tommorrow afternoon.

cheers for the usefull comment!

Like to hear the next version. Defo fix that snare and maybe vary the drums a bit, give them a bit of feel every now and then. The rest was pretty good. No the breakdown not so good. That snare again and it sounds too empty.
Anyway, let's hear that vocal.

Like to hear the next version. Defo fix that snare and maybe vary the drums a bit, give them a bit of feel every now and then. The rest was pretty good. No the breakdown not so good. That snare again and it sounds too empty.
Anyway, let's hear that vocal.

yeah i know about the ending man, i just upped it as it was to give you lot a taster of what it sounds like. will be done tommorrow man have a look.

hey man i really like this, fat tune you got goin there! cant wait to hear with the vocal : )) i think the beat sound nice how it is personally, wrks for the type of tune it is. there was one little fill where i thought the snare sounded a bit tinny, but otherwise ok, maybe add a bit more low end to it to give it more presence. very impresive tune tho man i would love to hear it the finished product. ez geezy

hey man i really like this, fat tune you got goin there! cant wait to hear with the vocal : )) i think the beat sound nice how it is personally, wrks for the type of tune it is. there was one little fill where i thought the snare sounded a bit tinny, but otherwise ok, maybe add a bit more low end to it to give it more presence. very impresive tune tho man i would love to hear it the finished product. ez geezy

yeah im arranging the vocals now, a bit of trial and error TBH. I was in two minds with the snare, i was gonna live with the action one but now have selected a quicker release/punchier one so...yeah, see how it goes. its sounding so funk with the vocals lol. got some drum vairiations and wot not too, could be a bit of a storma once completed. cheers for your comment bro!

Nice tune bro. You need an open hi hat at the end of the bars man to make it flow better, just after the second snare in each bar. There's a normal hit hat there at the moment, make it an open hi hat, nd its a winnah! 8)

Good job, keep at it. Love the feeling of this tune. Big up to you Mike, we still need to knock a tune out together! 8D

-AzteQh-

Loving that vocal. That's a pretty good tune isn't it? Only thing I would change is the breakdown, let the track rest for a bit cos the drums keep driving on throughout.
Anyway just personal taste.
Great song.

Nice tune bro. You need an open hi hat at the end of the bars man to make it flow better, just after the second snare in each bar. There's a normal hit hat there at the moment, make it an open hi hat, nd its a winnah! 8)

cheers thanks for the input. yeah we will have to produce something man, im out of work at the moment so have got lots of time on my hands.

Good job, keep at it. Love the feeling of this tune. Big up to you Mike, we still need to knock a tune out together! 8D

-AzteQh-
cheers thanks for the input. yeah we will have to produce something man, im out of work at the moment so have got lots of time on my hands. ill PMyou my new mob number.

Loving that vocal. That's a pretty good tune isn't it? Only thing I would change is the breakdown, let the track rest for a bit cos the drums keep driving on throughout.
Anyway just personal taste.
Great song.

yeah i think ive got some more tarting up to do with this tune... minor drum variations and further sorting of the vocals and stuff. cheers for sharing ya views

Back
Top Bottom