New liquid tune from Access..

Crocodile

Alright guys. Havent been on here for quite a long time! Just getting back into the production vibe. This one needs a little more work but its fairly close to where i want it - only started yday though to be fair... Let me know what you think. Cheers.

http://soundcloud.com/hardialkalsi/access-hard-times

Sounds slightly glitchy at the beginning for some reason due to the upload, but just ignore it!

Last edited:
It's all equed quite high, I think it needs to be more balanced and maybe the sort of key sounding thingy could be a bit lower, or atleast the break eq'd with some mids in the snares etc.
Hope that helps

It's all equed quite high, I think it needs to be more balanced and maybe the sort of key sounding thingy could be a bit lower, or atleast the break eq'd with some mids in the snares etc.
Hope that helps

Yeh man. I was definitely thinking that too after listening back to it. It does seem a bit too high end, and the bass seems a bit low too. Cheers.

yeh breaks are definately too splashy and highendy. sound nice though i have to admit.
i like the melody and the bass :) just needs a bit of tweaking.!!

you need a fatter kick , maybe have some more bass from 500 to 50 hz , your track certainly stood out from the vast of other new talent tracks
this track really has potential and i would love to hear it with some bass!
your kick has its mid but not bass , maybe add another that has some 120 hz presence?
your bass is nice from what i can hear but it needs to be boosted big style

other than that , i really like your feel man , this is a good track
well done from me!

cheers man! listening back to the track I can definitely see what you mean. Hadn't uploaded anything here for a long time, so when I kinda finished this I was a bit too excited and eager to get it up here without listening back to it enough! haha. Thanks for the feedback though, much appreciated.

Last edited:
i agree there is too much treble and that all of it from sub and up is placed rather high but other than that its a sweet ass track. smacky smack kick, too much actually, the snare doesnt punch as hard so the contrast makes it seem like the snare is too low. i like the backwards sounding melody, good melodies over all actually.

Back
Top Bottom