New liquid tune: Deep North

Uploaded a new Liquid Drum & Bass track to my Soundcloud page.

Had this track sitting on my hard-drive for ages, and didn't really feel like finishing it. By now I've heard it so many times, I'm not sure what to think of it anymore. But since I've had some positive reactions, I finally decided to finish and upload it.

Honest feedback is more than welcome ;)

:cool: love your track! very nice roller with great summer evening atmo! drums sound really clear & crisp, very well done.
I like the selection of samples and melodies, constant changing drums, as well as the instruments you use.
i suggest to look at the vox, sound a bit untouched, could use some more effects to fit the track atmo.
also, try to scoop some around the 500hz, on the speakers i'm listing on mids are too prominent.
otherwise, very cool track!! :2thumbs: PS: what system are you on?

Last edited:
:cool: love your track! very nice roller with great summer evening atmo! drums sound really clear & crisp, very well done.
I like the selection of samples and melodies, constant changing drums, as well as the instruments you use.
i suggest to look at the vox, sound a bit untouched, could use some more effects to fit the track atmo.
also, try to scoop some around the 500hz, on the speakers i'm listing on mids are too prominent.
otherwise, very cool track!! :2thumbs: PS: what system are you on?

Thanks for the feedback, glad you like it :)

I'll have a look at the scooping out some of the frequencies around 500hz. My monitor and room setup aren't ideal, so doing the mixdown and "mastering" is always a bit tricky.

What do you mean by system? Software and hardware?

Thanks for the feedback, glad you like it :)

I'll have a look at the scooping out some of the frequencies around 500hz. My monitor and room setup aren't ideal, so doing the mixdown and "mastering" is always a bit tricky.

What do you mean by system? Software and hardware?

What's your DAW?

Back
Top Bottom