New liquid track WIP

Neomind

Too many skulls!">:O
VIP Junglist
sounds effects going along like big spacey pads and stuff each 4 bars or so could work on this

all my other critics would go to the mixdown, but you just spotted that mate. Good job. Has a very good feel to it.

Woodz12

sssounds so heavy...
sounds effects going along like big spacey pads and stuff each 4 bars or so could work on this

all my other critics would go to the mixdown, but you just spotted that mate. Good job. Has a very good feel to it.

I'll work on some big spacey pads :) Thanks man.

nice track man:) I like ur style of melodies alot

Appriciate it mate :) makes me feel better about me forking out the money to buy this new controller! haha :D

Nice

Yea, adding some pads and sound effects would really add to the atmosphere. Really cool melody and chord progression!

elmaruk

slannndaaaaaaar
VIP Junglist
sounds good man, nice drums.

I think you could get away with a bit more atmosphere going on in the drop and maybe in the build up too but i'm listing on laptop speakers so the bass might be filling it out but i don't know.

i'd like to comment more but untill i get a firewire chipset for my laptop i can only hear on laptop speakers.

soundin cool tho man

Woodz12

sssounds so heavy...
sounds good man, nice drums.

I think you could get away with a bit more atmosphere going on in the drop and maybe in the build up too but i'm listing on laptop speakers so the bass might be filling it out but i don't know.

i'd like to comment more but untill i get a firewire chipset for my laptop i can only hear on laptop speakers.

soundin cool tho man

I plan to do more to the drop anyway it was just a quick sketch to outline the tune :) thanks for the comment mate (y)

Top Bottom