New Liquid Track WIP Crit Needed

Nice, i am feeling it.
Im liking the lfo pads
and where did you get them female vocals, I think they work really well.
I thought that the intro, was rather repetitive
but all in all im liking it

Yeah this is good man , im feeling the punchy drums and the break down youve got going , sounds really spacey
just upload a new version when you have the drum pattern done
personally i dont think this track should wobble , you could just have a reece , might sound nice!
good stuff

Sweet. thanks guys. yeah like i said... intro and drum patterns are gonna be sorted sooon!

I got the vocals off of looperman.com

went into the acapella section and got it off that. you can get some really good ones like the one i used in the ambient section. some are cack but then you get the nuggets that happen to work really well :D

realy realy likin this track man, can i be cheaky and ask where u get the windchime samples? or did u make um?
i also agree about the wobble maybe a stabby like reece thing? :P it still sounds wicked tho!

deep man likin it, wen u get intro sortd will b a banger
cheers mate
realy realy likin this track man, can i be cheaky and ask where u get the windchime samples? or did u make um?
i also agree about the wobble maybe a stabby like reece thing? :P it still sounds wicked tho!

haha thanks man. yeah... might try and add a bit of a dirty something. then again i might leave it out. all depends on how it turns out after i've nailed the drums/intro/bass compression.

lol its not cheeky mate and tbh ive been a bit cheeky with that anyway. its a preset in NI Massive that i played with and tweaked a load. EQ and a few filters/effects. also changed up some of the occilators a bit. cant remember the name. will post it when im next at home and have my stuff.

Back
Top Bottom