NEW Liquid track!! SRM - "Drive u Babe"

fr00tyfr3sh

Its the second one i produced myself so some feedback would be highly appreciated.
Used FL Studio 8

Still not been producing long with the program, but i am improving...
Its called "Drive u Babe"

ENjoy

www.soundclick.com/srmbeats

PcE

SRM

Last edited:
I liked some bits of it. The area around the drop, before and after, needs some work I reckon. Didn't hear much really low bass after the drop.
There were parts when the drums sounded pretty nice with the extra percussion you used.
Not a big fan of the vocal, just personal taste.

YEah thanks for the reply. The vocal i got from a site where u can upload them urself, it was sounding much worse before haha. Yah I'll try to improve that drop area indeed.

I actually like the vocals, there's a couple of parts where it sounds like you cut them out a little too soon though. Really like it at the end when you've got the vocals kinda over lapping. Sounds great imo. I think if you used a little panning (simple LRLR alternation) on each word it could sound really great.

Keep it up.

keep banging out tunes man sounds like you just need to get more under you belt. where did you take the ostinato from? I can't quite place it

Nice tune man really feeling it, like some said before needs more bass after the drop, also the vocals dont really work imo.

Nice tune man really feeling it, like some said before needs more bass after the drop, also the vocals dont really work imo.

I think its cool.. the vocals could work.. i think maybe make them slightly cleaner? but all these comments are just opinions. a bit of sub somewhere might be nice too?
Cool though

Yeah i've changed the beat a little now. Added extra bass in the drops, changed panning on the second group of vocals, and played a little with volume. Thanks for all the tips.

Ser

Alright mate. Some nice ideas there. I really like the guitar sample before the drop, and the little variation in the break you did. One thing I would say is maybe try and fill out the drums a bit - add a bit more percussion or something. Another thing I think would make the track sound better is if you work on the sub bass a bit more. Seems quite high at the moment, and I'm not sure if thats what you were going for....but a bit bass guitar-ish. If you were, then maybe try and eq it a bit better for a bit more of a strong low end. All in all though, some great ideas. With a bit of work this could turn out to be pretty good!

Yeah i understand what u mean with Bass-guitarish... its a program called boobass on FLstudio,i just recently found out how to create a good basssound with the 3xOsc, i will add the lower heavier bass and reupload soon.
Thnx for the tips

musically its very good and catchy, if you had been producin a while and knew ur way around the software better this would be a very good tune indeed!
just need to add more percussion,more layers of drums and yeh like u said some heavier bass.
sounds good tho man!

Back
Top Bottom