NEW LIQUID TRACK (named after my daughter)

Not bad.....reckon the bass could do with being a db or 2 louder, the drums kinda overpower everything.........not sure about the constant break in the drum beat every 8 bars or whatever it is.....think it's far too often. breaks like that are cool once or twice in a track, but to me I think in this track, it stops the listener from being pulled into the rythym.

I agree the bass could come up a touch dude. Nice tune though, I am quite feeling it. Liking the vocals! :)

I am gunna do something really, really picky here and sorry if it was intended. But that reverse cymbal at the start, is there supposed to be a gap? I would have let that rise straight into my beat! But if that was intended buddy fair play!

Also, sorry to sound picky again, "You off your fuckin naaatttt" ain't quite a liquid sample!?

Haha sorry for picking on stupid little elements, but nice tune man, I did like it! Smooth vibes

thanks for the feedback guys........the thingd youve said are exactly what i had in my mind too...the sample "ray winston"....i had knocking about and threw it in after listening to jrumhands "jrag" track and thought he used a clint eastwood sample in a liquid track and it worked....i tried something similar and it didnt lol....the filter at each break is a bit too much...these things i can easily change......ill post a re-edited version once im happy with it.......oh and the whoose at the start i got to admit i rushed that bit just s i could post the track

My kids are my muse too.
I think you need to fill in some of your breaks. I also think your drums could use some more variety. What happens at 2:17 everything gets a little fuller? I think this song needs work but has good potential.

Like others have said that pause every 4 bars totally ruins the flow so maybe try using some alternate sounds to take away that silence, Oh and I could't spot your daughters name straight away so naturally assummed her name was 'Unsigned' :lol::

If your into playing with vocals within tracks then try and record some words by your daughter and see how you can manipulate and fit them into one of your tracks. I did this in the last dnbforum comp and my little boy loved hearing it back :).

Wicked feedback...actually had some interest from a label yesturday.....want to sign this after I've made them edits...they've basically said if I do a few changes they will sign it.

Back
Top Bottom