DnB New Liquid/Jump-up Tune

Maybe that the bass sounds a bit monotonous.
Because it just keeps alternating single notes for a bit.

(For the first track)

Atleast the other parts for it are catchy to listen to :).

Hey,
Very nice music there!! At Smile i would say the snare is a little muddy and at polarity the Pads sounds offbeat which disturbs the feeling a little bit (my oppinion).

Apart from that I really like these two tracks. Nice style ;)

Nice ideas but the mix needs some tending to. It's sounds quite muddy and everything is in a wash of mids and bass. Don't just try boosting the top end but singling out elements that complement certain sections of the spectral field. Help the track find space to breath rather than squeezing it too much. The track could be great with some time spent on the overall sound. Just try to open up the high end frequencies to give it that shine. Hope this helps some :)

Nice ideas but the mix needs some tending to. It's sounds quite muddy and everything is in a wash of mids and bass. Don't just try boosting the top end but singling out elements that complement certain sections of the spectral field. Help the track find space to breath rather than squeezing it too much. The track could be great with some time spent on the overall sound. Just try to open up the high end frequencies to give it that shine. Hope this helps some :)

^ This

But both of them are pretty nice. Smile reminds me of Fred V & Grafix - One of these Days.

Thanks for the feedbacks everyone!
glad you like it :1:

Yeah I actually thought about that while I just had finished the latest tune and started working on the next one and you're right: the sound got much better!
I used to boost everything a lot but know I try to focus on cutting more :) Thanks for the tip mate!

Back
Top Bottom