new liquid idea

Sounds excellent so far. There's room for something new (melody wise) after 2:30ish. Or a vocal.
Like it a lot.

great vibes man, bass is really nice and warm - look forward to hearing it finished!

so nice, the way that comes in! Wonderful synths you've used! What do you use to produce with/where did you get that nice snare if you don't mind me asking ,I could do with something nice like that!

Thanks for the positives guys, will be finishing this one.

Using fl9 at the moment, ive got cubase but havnt found the time to "learn" it would you believe. when i get creative i like to get my ideas down fast and fl is so easy to navigate/manipulate i just find myself using it all the time!

The snare in this tune is a combination of a weighty snare for body layered with rasp, sort of created a bit of white noise to grit it up a bit (limited a break also, to bring the transients out). also messed with the attack n decay settings aswell as compressing the layers together..... eq'd it too.

@subprime - yeah ill be chucking a sneaky vocal in there i think, on the hunt now.

thanks

I will check this out when I get in.

I keep meaning to hit you up on aim mate, I have been so busy recently I haven't had much time! I'm sure we can sort something soon.

Nice one.

Back
Top Bottom