New liquid dnb ;)

Like the elements. I think your sub doesnt have enough sub & it sounds to loud. Turn it down a notch :)
Also its muddy. Or its just a sidechain placed wrong. Anway pretty much like the idea man!

Like the elements. I think your sub doesnt have enough sub & it sounds to loud. Turn it down a notch :)
Also its muddy. Or its just a sidechain placed wrong. Anway pretty much like the idea man!
Thanks for the support bro and For the compliment haha ;)! I'll lower the sub and I noticed in the project that a sidechain is out rs.

Newcaise said all I would say as well. If you adapt the sub to the rest of the tune, and get it all to sound clean, this will be a pretty decent tune!
Thanks for the support mannn ;). I realized the sound was not so clean with the speakers. I'll try to clean the sound and remake the sub. Thank you man ;)

ello mathews ! nice one this! sounds quite good already ...
I suggest to lower the bass to have a real sub filling the button end and then separate the other basses via EQ to fill the lower mids.
are you planning to add some vocals? I think would sound nice and perfectly match this track. good work man ! :2thumbs:

ello mathews ! nice one this! sounds quite good already ...
I suggest to lower the bass to have a real sub filling the button end and then separate the other basses via EQ to fill the lower mids.
are you planning to add some vocals? I think would sound nice and perfectly match this track. good work man ! :2thumbs:

Hey thanks a lot my friend ;)! Always error in the question of the bass= / haha. I thought about putting it, but I ended up losing the project and unfortunately I could not move at all. But, I started another project and I believe it is better than the previous one. Thanks for the support Maschin ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom