New Liquid Dnb Tune

use reason much =p

the melodys cool man, it wud be a very good drop aswell but just if u just had different drum samples, u just need a more punchy snare and kick atleast rly.

wud be a really good drop tho tbh! nice work mate! keep gwanin

hahaha yeah i just got a copy back after about a 3 month absence of production so i just cained it for a few days.

Thanks for the feedback anyway, I think i might of compressed the drums a bit too much tbh. they were pretty phat to begin with.

Flows along nice..it'll probably sound redundant comin' from me, but I always hear vocal sample possibilities when i'm hearin' tracks..also maybe some more percussion in some parts..keep at it..pz & respect to ya

nice little melody u gt goin on, i lyk!! but ur bass drum n snare, especially ur snare needs sum major beefin up but overall i lyk. gud work.
iv got an unfinishd liquid track in my player called 'Highs & Lows' check it out if u get chance!!!

www.myspace.com/djlfusion1

yeh man well nice start, love tht startin drum fill, bin lookin for one like tht. i see what you mean bout the kik an snare, way too compressed i think. needs some splash like a clap on it or something as well. likin the melody an bassline on this one, but you seriously need more drum layers in there, like add in a couple of drum an bass breaks, danny byrd sample pack is good fot tht. and then keep workin on tht melody varying it ever 4 or 8 bars to keep it interesting. keep it up bro!

YEah , i liked the melody man, but just like Simmer said. Try to add a little variation in the melody, even if its only small, maybe add a instrument or whatsoever. And i would add another kick to the project and an additional snare.
Nice work though, feelin that tune :)

YEah , i liked the melody man, but just like Simmer said. Try to add a little variation in the melody, even if its only small, maybe add a instrument or whatsoever. And i would add another kick to the project and an additional snare.
Nice work though, feelin that tune :)

Like they said really. Pretty cool as a basic structure to start adding to. As for the mixing etc it sounded like a good party going on next door to be honest, I can hear it but I can't feel it. Have you listened to any of simm3r's stuff? It's pretty good imho for that side of things. Peace.

Back
Top Bottom