New Liquid D&B up

Simm3r

Gonna shmoke a bowl
Easy guys, ive been out of production for a while now but hav started to get back into it recently. have been working on a new liquid track for the last week or so called "Bring Me Love".

http://soundcloud.com/ambisonicz/bring-me-love

the vocals need a bit of a tweak here an there, especially on the second drop, and im gonna do more of an outro,but other than tht is pretty much finished. but i would like a bit of feedback before i finish tho so i kno where to centre my attention.

cheers! hope you like

Last edited:
hey nice one guys, safe for the comments! anyone got any criticisms tho? even the smallest thing would help me out. cheers :)

That guitar was a GREAT choice. It really added its own unique flavor. I think you could have used some fatter drums, but this is just personal taste. You may want to boost the volume on the entire track; I had to throw the switch on my headphones to get that nice thump. Awesome track!

Honestly, I'm not feeling the vocals or the string stabs.

The Perc is nice and chunky, your Sub is about 2-4 DB too loud imo, and the vocs could come up 1-2 DBs.

Oh wow... the section at the 3 min mark is really neat and funky (Sub could come down a DB or two though)... I like this section.. I'd definitely scratch to this. And the vocal sounds great (Prod wise) on this section.

2:58 - 3:40

:melikey: ^

cheers mates thanks for the comments :) have uploaded a final version i think now, andi mastered it a bit so hopefully is up to standard now

Back
Top Bottom