Africa-Skream
Everything we stand for-TRG
Ur Pathetic-Stenchman
>>Jahova-Rusko
Mount zion-Distance remix
Custard chucker-Caspa
Night-Benga
Cockney violin-Caspa

Big tracklist. be on this when i get a chance your first mix was good still listening to it now! nice to see you got some joker tunes in there

it's a cool mix again but i don't get whats so "new levels" about it, most of the tunes are old and overplayed

so tell me the new tunes to look out for, that are on promo with the same funky techy flavour as the tunes in my tracklist? iv only been listening to Dubstep for a few weeks so i dont know what tunes are old and new... i just buy the ones i like!!

ur help would be very much appreciated!

Ok blad, :teeth: ere we go:

Crunked up-Benga - Most of Bengas tunes are heavy like guns but I still think there's too much Benga in this mix.

Some way through this-Plastician & Skream Remix - Heavily overplayed but personally I'm just sick of it, after the male vocals have been jumping to your face like 5 months in every second mixtape you dload you get reaaaaallly tired of it. Not that it's bad tune or anything that's just my opinion.

Gully brook lane-Joker - Joker is a badman (y)

Girl from codeine city-L Wiz - Waaaaaay overplayed

Snake eater-Joker - BADDDDMANNN

Swagger-Benny Page - Huge tune I really don't care how much this get played it's always good!

>>Round the world girls-Uncle Sam - Can't really diss Tes on this one, biggest tune 2007 so being played constantly of course. Just got ARGON017 from him but not really feeling the VIP remix as much as the original, the B-side is FUCKING SICK thou been waiting Under The Dancing Feet remix for ages. Sick plate, Finland reprazent! :teeth:

Examination of time-Babylon system - BBBRAP :cowbell:

28 hours later-12th Planet - Huge tune, keep skankinnnn :banana:

26 Basslines-Benga - Getting kinda overplayed imo :shrug:

Warp 9-Jakes

Africa-the Others - Classic. I wonder is the VIP coming out soon or never...

Ur Pathetic-Stenchman - Badbwoy producer, currently in my Top5 favourite dubstep producers for sure. BIG SOUNDS. Not his best tune imo but still a good one and totally playable!

>>Jahova-Rusko - I wouldn't personally play this OR cockthug in a mix atm sooooooooooooo overplayed and peeps are really getting sick of it. Atleast I am.

Night-Benga - Prolly the most recognizable dubstep anthem there is, wouldn't play this by itself but in some wacky mix with some other tune sure.

Cockney violin-Caspa - Overplayed but also one of my favourite tunes ever. Can't seem to get tired of this.

saaaaaaaafe

Last edited:
I love it man, got some nice tunes in there and the voice samples just top it off. Sick one!

Back
Top Bottom