New Lenzman stuff on Soundcloud

I too would like to show some love for OCR. You're an excellent contributor to this site and seem to have a good ear for quality music

OC does have good tatse. we share a bond, maybe we could have a 3 way ting

2h3ygwx.jpg
:

I too would like to show some love for OCR. You're an excellent contributor to this site and seem to have a good ear for quality music

this could be the most positive post ive seen you make. could you make an effort to stop slagging off the jump up heads, i know its fun and all. but thank fuck they havent started doing it to our threads

this could be the most positive post ive seen you make. could you make an effort to stop slagging off the jump up heads, i know its fun and all. but thank fuck they havent started doing it to our threads

I don't mind some jump up tbh. Seeing as it's a new year I shall endeavour to not wind them up this year

Because jump-up heads are not pathetic, and wholly appreciate most forms of dnb.

Some of this Lenzman stuff is OK, that Stellar is a good track. I'm just beginning to think he's a bit of a 'one-trick pony' after making Sugar Hill. Bear Trap was good but Sugar Hill is an anthem!!!

Last edited:
Because jump-up heads are not pathetic, and wholly appreciate most forms of dnb.

Some of this Lenzman stuff is OK, that Stellar is a good track. I'm just beginning to think he's a bit of a 'one-trick pony' after making Sugar Hill. Bear Trap was good but Sugar Hill is an anthem!!!

I'm starting to think he might be a bit of a one sound man as well. His tunes are always good, but he's not really straying away from what he's comfortable with. Will be interesting to see what he pulls out the box this year.

Having said that, really liking his new 12" on SGN:LTD.

Back
Top Bottom