New Labels Coming Through

Time Dependant

Jungle Hunter
VIP Junglist
Has anyone else been picking up on the newer labels releasing some really good music over the past few months. I've been checking out a few labels back catalogues & forth-comings & I'm looking forward to some good music from labels like Transparent, Cell, Barcode, Ohm Resistance, Core, & Invader have got some nice releases already out. Your thoughts?

Yeah it's good isn't some fresh sounds coming out.
I'm really feeling all the stuff on Offshore, Outsider and paradox music Big things to come from these labels !!!

Scribe said:
Yeah it's good isn't some fresh sounds coming out.
I'm really feeling all the stuff on Offshore, Outsider and paradox music Big things to come from these labels !!!

Yer i'm liking Offshore to I think it's a break off label from Ohm Resistance exploring more of the breaks & experimental styles. Never heard of outsider b4 what style is it?

I don't think Offshores a break of label as such . They did the split 10" thing with ohm but I think that there seperate Organistions as such.

But anyway yeah offshores bad!!!

Outsider is a label set up by dev paradox .
Got stuff by Sileni( also a offshore Member)
Fracture and Neptune and Macc. Watch out for Macc :slayer:

Yah, i'm feelin' a lot of the Offshore releases also. But gotta order them online cause mah local record store don't get their tracks for some reason. Gotta holla at those peeps. :zest:

Liking Barcode.. got that Evol Intent tune 7 Angles with 7 Plagues.. plus I like the fact that it is part of the TOV/Renegade squad.. dont mind seein what there is to come to that label

Offshore is an independent label in it's own right - its been established for a while now. They just teamed up with Ohm for the split 10" series.

Don't forget Inperspective either ;)

Phokus said:
Offshore is an independent label in it's own right - its been established for a while now. They just teamed up with Ohm for the split 10" series.

Don't forget Inperspective either ;)

ha ha pimping the Inperspective sound!! To be honest i've never checked the label but I'll have a listen tonight. Also Restless Natives, & SoundWorks :slayer:

bad ace inc. said:
yer def with u on cosmic web :missile: all good releases so far. ;)

definately, screamer (COW001) is my fucking jam man

i've been feeling a lot of critical, bassbin, signature, revolv:r as of late. I'll have to agree with the offshore and inperspective shouts as well. The one that definately can't be forgotten though is Co-lab, quality quality stuff right there.

hrm.. is black sun empire classed as a smaller label? hehehe :)
there are heaps of great small labels im likin atm..
inperspective, rewind, 10lb-sound, press up, etc.. lots of the new ragga-junglyness out of america is good :)

JimJapBap said:
The one that definately can't be forgotten though is Co-lab, quality quality stuff right there.

Thanks for your support bruv - Woz hoping someone would remember us ;)
Ive just completed Co-Lab 5 and have sum wicked remixes coming from Myself, Peshay, Tommy Knocker, La Roque, Ed Funk and Hopefully Dillinja and Lemon D - but thats not comfirmed as of yet.

HEIST said:
Thanks for your support bruv - Woz hoping someone would remember us ;)
Ive just completed Co-Lab 5 and have sum wicked remixes coming from Myself, Peshay, Tommy Knocker, La Roque, Ed Funk and Hopefully Dillinja and Lemon D - but thats not comfirmed as of yet.

is it gonna be some fresh new pieces or stuff that's been up on the dubs page? Im very very interested, and do you know about when i should start looking out for em?

JimJapBap said:
is it gonna be some fresh new pieces or stuff that's been up on the dubs page? Im very very interested, and do you know about when i should start looking out for em?

Well sum of the stuff on the Dubs page wont be coming out - Alot of the stuff i woz doing about a year ago woz experimental stuff and I woz just trying new techniques in different tunes (take 'Revs' or 'Strong Bow' for example), so sum wont be coming out. But the next thing thats coming on Co-Lab will be 'Boilie' BTW 'You Got It'. After that Will be a track that I wrote with the joint owner of our Label - Benny, Called 'Blunted'. We had another side to this entitled 'The Drive By'(which would've been the A side), However Dillinja has taken an interest in it now so it may have a different future to where I intially planned it to go :teeth:

Remember theres always room for new tallent on Co-Lab and myself and Benny listen to every CD that gets sent - for info on where to send CDs, Please dont hesitate to contact me.

Back
Top Bottom