New Label, RUN DNB, Debut Release, Fresh - Offworld/Funktion - Direct Order

I do love Offworld...

Even back when it was Iron Man. Proper Fresh vibe, even with newer style monsters like Heavyweight and Talkbox.

What other releases are coming out on RUN DNB?

run-dnbpress.jpg

BIG!

I had no idea this was the plan for Off World!

To be honest it was only finalized about 2 months ago, Glad to see this actually getting a release cos I know Fresh always said it werent planned for the LP, who knows, if this hadn't of happened it may have never seen the light of day

To be honest it was only finalized about 2 months ago, Glad to see this actually getting a release cos I know Fresh always said it werent planned for the LP, who knows, if this hadn't of happened it may have never seen the light of day

I REALLY like this tune as well

It's ALL about the breakdown

Tell me about it, I tend to mix quick and rarely reach the breakdown however its a crime not to play it with Off World, Practically brings me to tears, Same with Living Daylights, Fresh is someone I never wanna see leave the dnb world

Tell me about it, I tend to mix quick and rarely reach the breakdown however its a crime not to play it with Off World, Practically brings me to tears, Same with Living Daylights, Fresh is someone I never wanna see leave the dnb world

He's a little bit of an un-sung legend imo

Should definately recieve some sort of award at some point, been around for a long time now!

This whole release schedule is big. Wish other labels were as open with their releases. Wondering if they'll stick to it though...bit annoying that you're gonna have to go through Chemical every time, but oh well.

I'm in total agreement. The Funktion tune is a deserving flip too.

Are any of these gonna be avaliable as mp3s at some point though?

Because if not I'm gonna have to bag myself Off World on vinyl now ...

i see a pic of die would love to hear some new stuff from him :) still most of these look big but i cant listen right now but ill check back after my fun day at shool ;)

This whole release schedule is big. Wish other labels were as open with their releases./QUOTE]

like to put a faktion tune on every release=? :confused::clown:

loooool. i was thinking that.

but the sentance is ambiguous mate. I reckon he means open, as in they show a release schedule to the consumer opposed to just springing out a release without anybody knowing whats next.

offworld is such a ram sounding track. surprised it didn't come through on that really, in a way.

looking forward to the break and funktion tunes tho.

Yeah probably should have mentioned the Funktion, this kid is seriously gonna make waves in DNB, Break said that Direct Order is his favorite tune of the year so far and considering that were now nearing xmas that can only be a good thing, Direct Order is a great listen but an even better mixing tool, Such a fun dis-jointed tune. For a young lad too he has a very distinct sound but he still very diverse with his productions, I will get a mix up soon with some of his forthcoming bits as a little tastewr of whats to come, I will find out 2moro about digital releases however in all honesty most of these are double A sider's which will be in my box for a good while.

Back
Top Bottom