new label DREADLOCK,end of Future Prophecies & Berzerk

d.o.b

On Future Prophecies discogs they have new vynil from new label called dreadlock,there is written that its from them.Chemical records have this viny but with mixed info,under vinyl name is "Artist Furure Prophecies" but in beat info there is "unknown artist - Crispy...unknown artist - Ride It ( Dreadlock RMX ).I think Richard Animashaun Thomas,that darker dread man playing sick basslines live from his electronic hybrid like Yamaha device is Dreadlock and Dreadlock Recordings is his new label.After 4 years of existence only 6 vinyl were recorded,last one in 2008,other guy from FP Tony Anthun aka dj Tony Anthem is making alot dnb & dubstep alone or with Erb N Dub,really good stuff but it lacks that psychedelic plastic galactic oldschool rave vibe older FP tunes had.I wonder if they are making music & live shows together or they splited.Their music is special,never met anybody who would not like atleast one tune from them,for me most biggest artists ever born.

http://www.chemical-records.co.uk/sc/servlet/Info?Track=DREADLOCK001

I heard only second from first track and nothing from second,saving them for closest mega high dose acid journey :bounce: Listen it on Chemical Records and tell me how it sounds and if the second tune isnt dubstep,breakbeat or something like that,thanks :D

Bought this about 2 years ago on vinyl... been around for a while.

And i dont really get what youre asking.

think he wants someone to listen to the second tune and tell him what its like cos he wants it fresh for his 'closest mega high dose acid journey'

Bought this about 2 years ago on vinyl... been around for a while.

And i dont really get what youre asking.

2 years ago? I was thinking that its new 2010 thing... who is Dreadlock,whats with Future Prophecies as duo and why theres no info anywhere about Dreadlock label and Richard Animashaun... that is what I want to know.

That "Crispy" tune sounds so much like the Chase & Status remix of Represent by Brockie & Ed Solo ... so so much ...

Back
Top Bottom