New konichi

Blood is good but it sounds like some old Hazard refurbished, can´t judge the second one, too much MC.
..and the third one..the drums are really nice, the bassline is crap and sounds totally out of place.

Blood is absolutely massve, BassBrothers played it last weekend and it sounds crazy in a system

Can't tell about the second one since that Mc won't shut the fuck up :lol:

Not feeling "Bad News" at all...

Not bad.

good producer, but cant help thinking he rinsed his own style into the ground and put out too many tracks.

Will people stop posting konichi tracks they are shit,

thanks.

not feeling these as much as his earlier pieces but will probably still buy them anyway, always serious screwface business.

I did however see on FB that konichi is starting to produce more techier stuff, so personally I can't wait. He's got a good ear for music and has obviously bettered his production skill massively over the past few years, so I am expecting big things :rambo:

Just because they're shit for you, doesn't mean others can't like it.

Calibre is also shit for "Dat'u'dude" and people still posting/talking about his tunes.

Just because they're shit for you, doesn't mean others can't like it.

Calibre is also shit for "Dat'u'dude" and people still posting/talking about his tunes.

This. Have you forgotten that music is subjective Dagz? Anyway, there's a reason why the biggest names in DNB are spinning his tracks.

worst thing to happen to dnb and what the hell was Hype thinking when he signed them

Back
Top Bottom