New jungly deep track

Solace

VIP Junglist
I wanted to give a try with a jungle break and this came out...

So any criticism? Feedback? Idea's? (Because I'm really not sure how to make an intro for this)

Oh btw, it's not mastered at all, so it might be a bit quiet, and not all bass bits have the same loudness, I know
Also the mixodown isn't the best, but it's a first draft and I want to hear if it's any good

UPDATED: I did some changes, gave it a master, and voila (not the best mastering job, but it doest the job)

Last edited:
Intro is fine mabye filter in the hi hatz for intrest over the pad? just mess around and see what works...

Like the song the breaks actually remind me of the original Bouncer track and the vocals are arranged well, Bass sounds great! Its all queit on my cans though but im sure thats easy fixed.

Listened on monitors today... the bass sound is good but needs layering high mid low mabye... but like the idea a lot.

Last edited:
I think this is sounding very nice. The drums sound good to me and so does the bass. Lots of little things going on too to keep it interesting.

alright, Ill just split the bass and work a little bit on the high's
thanks! I had fun on the modulation :D

BTW, your forthcoming tunes really sound amazing, heard it on sc..

yeh man, this sounds really good, once you get that volume up it'll do it a world of good, structure and the rest is all there

updated the first post

the track is now mastered, and I tweaked some small bits here and there
It's no the best master, but it works

Back
Top Bottom