New Jungle?

sam the dnb man

Variation
VIP Junglist
Is anyone producing jungle anymore?
i miss it we need more jungle..intelligent amen breaks were the way foreward and still should be

have all the old jungle artists gone to hardcore now?

Learn some history kid. 80% of the 'old jungle artists' are making dnb, starting with Alladin (Aphrodite) and ending on T-Power.

The rest are making leftfield stuff (4hero, A Guy Called Gerald).

As far as amens are concerned - ragga-jungle.com. Plenty of amens being used but mostly by German and North American producers. Breakcore and raggacore are offshoots of dnb/jungle. However once you've heard your thousandth tweaked amen break, you do get sick of it.

check out danny byrd's new track "shockout" Heavy m8 cant beleive no1'z mentioned it yet!

Ez

theres a few ppl making jungle at dubstep tempo. sounds like a shit idea if u ask me but it actually works quite well.

i sliced an amen break up put it at a dubstep tempo
n added wobbly bass n samples synths ect. on my myspace the tunes called busstep have a look....it was hard to get the shuffly sound cos the original sample was at like 174 bpm n i had to slow it down

Theres loads about mate you just need to look abit harder, dig abit deeper. Atlantic Connection - Alliance Amen, Furneys tune on the flip of bukems latest release & he also has a quality amen tune on cia deepkut. Breakages earlier releases use alot of amens such as Staggered Dub.
Hope that helps mate. (y)

Back
Top Bottom