New Jungle Wobble

sam the dnb man

Variation
VIP Junglist
got a new tune up pon' the myspace called jungle wobble unfinished....i never got the chance to finish it cos i was on a demo at the time and i had to leave my laptop on so i could carry it on....unfortunatly i had an update which automatically restarted the computer so i lost it but luckily saved it as mp3 before that happened.....have a look n tell me what u think

listen to it all though cos theres abit near the end which some of the techstep heads might like

www.myspace.com/felthamdrumandbass

eazy pal.
thinks its a wicked idea. Think the drums clash with the wobble idea. Maybe not have such hectic drums with that bassline. I think a good clear, crisp beat would compliment it better.
liking the wobble matey

eazy pal.
thinks its a wicked idea. Think the drums clash with the wobble idea. Maybe not have such hectic drums with that bassline. I think a good clear, crisp beat would compliment it better.
liking the wobble matey

cheers i was gunna make the drums abit harder add more hi hats in but i didnt have the chance..

i wanted to keep the beats kinda complex though ..i dunno why i just like doin it lol

Back
Top Bottom