New Jungle Tune Up Called "Mash Up"!

Kibon

Blaze It Down !
VIP Junglist
Hey,

I've been working on a new jungle tune for a while and I would like to know what you think about..

(I'm especially looking for tips on mastering and if you like the "rewind-thingy" in it)

edit: new link :

http://soundcloud.com/sensimo

Thanks !

Last edited:
sounding nice mate. Rolling snare is wicked, gives a proper gangster vibe to it.
Think after the drop, its too quick and mashy. Big bassline is nice tho. Agree with kama about sounding like two different tunes.
overall tho mate, big tune.
respect

Thanks for al the nice words and help, i really apreciate it ! i'm go to try to fix it that it sounds like two different tunes and also upload it somewhere else because reverbnation doesn't alow me to upload more than 7MB..

Thanks fratanize ! this is the second time you show me a good upload place, you were the one that recommended me reverbnation first (wich was verry usefull) so thanks twice!

intro is massive as is the first part... the second part where the faat bass comes in... well i don't really like it... it takes the vibe sorta out of it you know? the beginning is real nice (and is nice to shuffle/step to btw^^) but the moment the thick bass comes in it it looses it.... I know what you were aiming for but you missed it only by inches. I think this bass line is too... well stressing, know what i mean?

One thing more: The bridge from intro to Mainthing.what-ever-its-called (^^). Takes a bit of the rythim out. this snare-bass-snare-bass-snare-bass-snare-bass-snare thing is cool at the beginning first speed up is allright to but the third sounds weird. Try to max the snare beat first while letting the bass as it is ... you know what i mean?

Sorry for all this but I think you have something big coming there...

To sum up:

Awesome intro, nice beats (did i say before? what ever), slightly missed the bass sound and the bridge is improvable too (a bit) =)

Hope i was able to help and you don't get me wrong and think i'm just a smartass^^ its just what I'd try to do :)

Greetz

Beeotch

Thanks for the tips ! lol no I don't think you're a smartass at all, I place my tunes here to get these kind of tips.. I'm going to make a new version at the end of the week with all the tips and critics i got so keep them coming people !

Yeah man, that mish mash thing, whatever they said. That'a true. Just got a bit too bright and splashy on the drop. That sound that I'm keen to get in my beats, you have it in overkill.
Nice ideas tho.

ye drums are tight man.

just before the drop and the drop kinda not feelin it.
just before the drop sounds a bit kinda mechanical if u know what i mean and the drop feels like all the elements of the song arent comin out

tune is catchy tho man keep workin on it

like the intro man! rather sweet, but the drop had just too much going on for my personal taste!

Thanks for all the comments people ! you have all been really helpfull so now I've uploaded a new version on soundcloud, added some darker elements in it, hope you like it !

Back
Top Bottom