New Jump up tune

That 'woah' vocal has to go at least, no? That was pretty bad.
Dunno man, this was like one of escher's works, morphing from one thing (ok) to another (not) as it played out, even though it's actually the same fuckin thing....ah whatever.

yea mate, i can see where u was going with this one. the drums are definately lacking punch. and im not one talk cos i over use it too but there is def way too much constant bitcrusher on there. u should maybe only use it on the main drop ie the eeyyy sound then maybe add a distorted reece to follow the bline but without bc on it.

Just uploaded a revised edition of my tune, still working on it daily, still havent added punch to the drums but i have got rid of the bit crusher, changed the synth up a bit, still working on more variations in the tune itself but feedback on how it's coming along would be appreciated.

you need some serious wrk on yor drums, eq them propaly, place sum breaks underneath to giv it flow, luk on some computer music tutorials, i.e chase and status is gud, n so is xample and lomax, u cn find em on youtube. they r really helpful 4 anyone who is serious about making dnb
keep at it!!!pzx

yeah sik tune but again the drums need beefin up abit and the bass doesnt need that constant disortion all the time,i dont know if its a bitcrusher or not but switch it around abit :D

You might have listened to the old version, i just updated the link, if it still sounds distorted its too much camelphat, i'll have to turn it down a bit, got no monitors at the minute so its hard to gauge stuff.

Back
Top Bottom