New Jump up tune - please check it out!!

Big tune man i like it! not usualy a fan of the old jump up but this had me moving!

The only thing i would say is to change up the bit where u have all them womps in a row at the end of the bars.

Big ups

this tunes pretty sick man such dirty noises!lol
beats good maybe a slight bit to much highend on the beat.
the wobbles sound good an the synth after sounds good with it.
overall pretty cool tune man wouldnt sound out of place at a jump up night!

Locked.....

good effort on the tune, bassline is kool enough to work well

drums are a little bit messy, quite a few freq clashing in them

quite like that distorted screechy noise although its too loud

Good effort man, its varied enough and is the kinda thing that does well over here

good work

Yeah agree with the others on here...nice one.:D The high pitched sample makes me think it's sayin' "hey, hey, heeey.." ha..but not sayin' it takes away from the tune, still a killer track..pz & respect to ya' and keep crankin 'em out!

Im liking the sounds in the tune m8, im not a jump up man but id skank to that!
i reacon you can keep the woms at the end of the bars n pitch bend it up or down, try from half way into the line of woms, n get a sub to follow. Could sound pretty gd.
Im likin it though! would also agree that drums are distorting... lazyj

i had that pad sample once (the one in the start) lost it though :(

i like the dirtyness of the drums and frequencies, i just wish the snare snapped more

yeh i like this big ups good sir (y)

7:21.... look who got carried away :)

Good effort though, really like it, had that old school feel with the synths around 4min, then it kicks back in.

My recommendation would be to get some amens in there somewhere at the end of the blocks, but thats prob just personal preference.

Keep it up mate, will get you added on there so i can see what you do next.

Back
Top Bottom