New Jump up tune Darkside

really liking this man - all the aspects in the intro work really well together - not really my favourite style of dnb but i like what you've done with it, good work!

hi mate,im no expert but i like the layout of the tune its just the drums are weak for a jump up tune and the bass is not distorted enough but i do like it.
what programs did you produce this with and what vst's did yiu use.did yiu use any eq or compression on the drums ??? because it didnt sound like it had any on them.

hi mate,im no expert but i like the layout of the tune its just the drums are weak for a jump up tune and the bass is not distorted enough but i do like it.
what programs did you produce this with and what vst's did yiu use.did yiu use any eq or compression on the drums ??? because it didnt sound like it had any on them.

Made in fruity loops lol, used massive and a few fruity things, there was a bit of compression and eq but not a lot, i actualy reworked the drums the other day but havent uploaded the new version yet, the snare sounds more rimshot now and i beefed the kick up too.

Back
Top Bottom