NEW JUMP UP TUNE CALLED RUN THE TRACK

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
new tune i started the other day still needs a bit of work but im fairly happy with how its going.
also the sound quality for it on soundcloud isnt that great but i assure it does sound alot better normally!haha
all feeback is appreciated.
cheers
http://soundcloud.com/marlok/run-the-track

don't know if it's just me but that kick sounds kinda flat... specially for one of your tunes as i'm always slightly envious of yours!

nice as always mate... like the switch ups too!

cheers mate.
ill av another listen see wats up with the kick
it mite be due to soundcloud messin with the sound

Excellent tune mate, what bit crusher do you use? and what effects plugins do you use?, keep up the good work your tunes r sick.

cheers guys.
@robert g i just use reason mate an the bit crusher is just a scream 4 on the digital setting an tweaked to my liking.:teeth:

dont like the intro tbh, the beat really is kinda "plastic"? kick has to much highend i suppose and the snare could use more snap instead of splash as it is now. dont like the hi hats aswell and the vocal is kinda overused imho.
riff and switchups are nice, although if find energy is missing, opposed to the previous comments. its just worps and derps within the mids, but some shine is missing imo.

could be just me or listening without monitors tho..

yea fair enuff mate im not to keen on the intro either i just slapped it together to get the track full!lol
ill get to workin on it soon.
ill see wat i can do about givin it more shine!:teeth:

nice noises mate, maybe look into placing sum gud breaks under your drums to give them a more natural and flowing vibe, it will thicken them up as well, and generally giv u a better starting place for a bigger sounding track! pzx

I knew from the title you were going to use the class sample...

Seems a bit dry overall, I'm waiting for a break to be in the beta aswell. Overall well done and solid. The fills with the run the track sample are a bit overused after a while. The ending was a bit fast aswell.

listenin now. yea the drums do seem kinda flat but still works quite well maybe a bit more eq. sample is jokes. the bassline is quite dark. imho personally with that bline i would of gone for a bigger beat. more open hats and crash cymbals making it punch if you know what i mean. but they may not have been the sound u were going for. nice work mate.

I listened to this the other day and forgot to comment! haha

I like this man, you've got some nice sounds going on, as was mentioned just polish up the drums and shit to get it sounding crisp and then give me a little PM so I can use it in a mix! ;)

safe

as i hear it the synths are really good and the pitch bend on the string(?) sample too but after it drops i think there needs to be more/louder/more defined hats and percussion. the kick and the snare sound good but i jus think the drums would gel or sound more complete with other elements making it bigger in there. think it would be cool to have something echoeing the 3 short stab pattern like a cowbell or something after everyhit so each 3 hits become 6 hits but in the same space or something like that. i think its a nice track tho man.

Back
Top Bottom