NEW JUMP UP TRACK!!!!!!!

JAGZ

VIP Junglist
easy peeps
i been working on this on & off for a couple weeks
this is the finished product
any feedbacks welcome..... good or bad

http://www.sendspace.com/file/xnrgor

the tune is on the 'space but audio sounds shite on there.
safe :2thumbs:

Last edited by a moderator:
oh god what

oh god what?
ceWiU6k1jL4uA.jpg
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------排污泵 离心泵 化工泵 消防泵 管道泵

Sorry for the delay on the feedback man, have been busy. Have finally listening to it, and as everyone else has said, it's fat. Not big on jump up, but this is the style of jump up I'd listen to. Huge tune here! Big up bro.

cheers guys, im in court 2day so hopefully the dont lock me up n i can carry on producing (yn)
if not i'll be back soon
easy forum massive :thumbsup:

hello...

this is decent as above, i think the mix slightly lets it down tho, too much top end on the mix, at high volume it dont sound beefy and at low level the highs command the tune, all that to one side i have to say i like the tune and its minimal style, i would add some growling basses to the 2nd drop but well done, good ideas .

peace

ez mate. this tune went down real big at the show on saturday! big respect, and check out the mixes and tracklist section to hear the set. it's the one from g-man harrisburg.. keep em comin, and good luck w/ tha' court bizness :]

court went good
no prison for me for now :rolleyes:
big up everyone that checked my shit i really appreiciate the feeback
safe mr.wobalz

Back
Top Bottom