NEW JUMP UP RIDDIM - MURDAH!

checkin it now buddy,
nice skankness. Like the bass, similar sounding bass to your exterminate bass. think it needs some crunchy drum fills to cut the track, refresh the catch. Maybe throw in the occasional whomp in the bass to keep it diverse. Would sound cool with some slices from an amen every so often, just dropped in.
just suggestions mate. track is really smooth.
respect

Yeah defo needs drum fills in there, switched up at the end of 8 bars and mabye a key change to a lower key and a farty sorta bass synth after 32....sounds good overall though, I like the structure of the 2nd drop. Big ups.

Thanks for the feedback geezers.
I will have a mess round with it later and see what i can do to spice it up a bit.
PEACE!

I liked the intro, the timestretches etc. Sounded good when it came in too. I agree with the other, deffinitely add some crunchy drums to take it to the next level. Read that "how to make a beastly amen" and apply to techniques to your drum track. It will widden up the sound and make it sound harder. I think with that, you'll be off to the races.
Good work

Cheers man!
I will have a read of that "how to make a beastly amen" i have not seen it before.
I am definately gonna make this track better no matter how long it takes me.
Thanks for listening
PEACE!

Cheers SC!
And thanks davegreggs, i am in the process of trying to make this sound phatter, so look out for an improved version soon.
Thanks for listening
PEACE!

Back
Top Bottom