NEW JUMP UP MIX FROM VIP HACKS CALLED "UP IN SMOKE" 1hr + HEAVY TUNES!!!

VIP HACKS DNB

TO LISTEN GO TO http://soundcloud.com/vip-hacks-dnb/up-in-smoke

BACK AGAIN IN THE MONTH OF JUNE IS VIP HACKS, THE UP & COMING JUMP UP CREW FROM SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA. THE HACKS CREW HAS HAD A BUSY COUPLE OF MONTHS, BUT STILL FOUND TIME TO LAY DOWN THIS HOUR LONG MASHUP INCLUDING SOME OF THE BIGGEST NAMES IN JUMP UP TODAY, SUCH AS DJ HAZARD, ORIGINAL SIN, DISTORTED MINDS, TAXMAN, AND DJ PLEASURE. "UP IN SMOKE" IS A 34 TRACK COMPLIATION OF ONLY VINYL RECORDS WE'VE COLLECTED OVER THE PAST COUPLE YEARS, INCLUDING SOME OF THE FRESHEST TUNES TO DATE THAT WE COULD GET OUR HANDS ON. ALONG WITH SOME OF THE FATTEST DRUMSTEP OUT THERE, WE EVEN BREAK IT DOWN A BIT HALFWAY THROUGH FOR OUR 420 CREW OUT THERE, SO THEY CAN TAKE A BREAK FROM ALL THE SKANKIN AND HIT A BOWL OR TWO, CAUSE YOU KNOW US HACKS BOYS, WE HIT MORE GREEN THAN TIGER WOODS, EVEN ON A GOOD DAY. WE HAD LOTS OF GOOD FEEDBACK ON OUR LAST MIX WE PUT OUT, HOPE TO HEAR THE SAME. SO FEEL FREE TO HIT US UP @ WWW.MYSPACE.COM/VIPHACKS. ON THE PAGE WE GOT SOME ORIGINAL TUNES, LINKS TO ANY OTHER MIXES WE HAVE OUT, AS WELL AS CONTACT INFORMATION INCASE YOU WANNA GET AT US. SO BE GOOD, KICK BACK, AND ENJOY! EZ

TRACKLISTING:
1.SERUM/DJ PANIC/M RODE - "A FRIEND IN NEED"
>>>TAXMAN - "DRUNKEN MASTER"
2.MAGISTRATE - "PLANK BASS"
3.ORIGINAL SIN - "DECIBEL"
4.HOAX - "GIVE IT UP"
5.DJ PLEASURE - "MACHINES"
6.SENSAI - "TRAPPED"
7.DUB FOUNDATION - "MODERN LIFE"
8.D MINDS - "T-10 (GANGSTA STEP REMIX)"
9.THE FORCE - "UNMISTAKABLE"
10.DECIBEL - "NO GOOD"
11.PRETIEGE/NIK ITCH - "REPHRASE THAT"
12.PICTO - "AUTOMATON"
13.TAXMAN - "IF ONLY.."
14. STRESS LEVEL/ANT TC1/CHRIS SU - "FINAL CUT"
15.SUB ZERO - "OO BABY"
16.SERUM/BLADERUNNER - "WALK THE WALK"
17.PLEASURE/ORGIN - "THE FALLEN"
18.SLUM DOGZ - "KEEP THE PLACE HOPPIN"
19.HAZARD - "AGAINST THE CLOCK"
20.D MINDS - "T-10 (ORIGINAL SIN REMIX)"
21.SENSIA - "WARRIORS"
22.KRE/DRASTIK MEASURES - "KEEPING IT ALIVE"
23.HAZARD - "BIG BUSINESS"
24.DIGITAL ERA - "THE RAID"
25.JOHNNY L - "DREAMING (SENSAI REMIX)"
26.ORIGINAL SIN - "8 FIGURE BASS"
27.MAGISTRATE - "SPIRAL"
28.TAXMAN - "HARRY'S REVENGE"
29.D MINDS FT GHOST DOWG - "MANIAC COP"
30.SPEKKY/SENSA - "EFFIN STUPID"
31.BASSLINE TERRORIST - "WANKER TACTICS"
32.VAST - "MY FLOW"
33.PLEASURE/ORGIN - "TICK FA TACK"

:miss_rep::miss_rep::miss_rep::miss_rep::miss_rep::miss_rep::miss_rep::miss_rep::miss_rep:

Hey guys, sorry just realized the track wasn't available to download due to me fucking up the settings, lol. Now it is. It's a dope mix but know it's hard to just sit on soundcloud and listen. But yeah, let's get some feedback!!(y)

ez

I got magistrate on the vinyl I bought. Got it off Juno.co.uk, http://www.juno.co.uk/artists/Magistrate/

yeah dog, looked it up. pretty sure it's the same person with just two different yet basically the same name. We got a lowdown deep record from a while back with a "j" then just got plank bass off the same label with a "g" so yeah don't know what's going on with that. that, and sensai/sensa? anyone know? lol

great mix . big tunes . like it .

and on a splash recordings record from 1994 it says majistrate ... maybe he changed his spelling ? anyway a great tune!!

yeah dog, looked it up. pretty sure it's the same person with just two different yet basically the same name. We got a lowdown deep record from a while back with a "j" then just got plank bass off the same label with a "g" so yeah don't know what's going on with that. that, and sensai/sensa? anyone know? lol

I think Sensai & Sensa are just 2 different producers mate. could be wrong but have got sensa on my fb and no mention of any sensai tunes.
Big tracklist with get on this one tonight.

lol thanks for that one my friend. i always thought they were too separate people but it's hard to keep track of who's who and whatnot. I'm still convinced that though hazard is dirty harry, vague, deedee, etc. and original sin is like 20 different people, HYPE is all of them lol

Back
Top Bottom