New Jump up (ish) track from my self, feedback needed!!

It's nice man, me likey. I think the drums could do with a bit more weight and depth to them. Maybe some more atmosphere/fx for the drop too.

first of basslines sick
Drums are a little weak though
i like the atmosphere
the change in bass line every four bars does get a bit old after a while but when the wobble starts that makes up for it
good track keep at it

Love the percussion, it fits really well. I'd say give your kick and snare a bit more life, perhaps layer the snare sample, if not a more harmonically rich sample. Other than that it seems to be fair, also love the atmospherics and the vocal.

Thats a nice tune mate,, all I would say is on about 1.26 I was expecting a bit of fast percussion to come in, some thin hi-hats, from a listeners point of view, some percussion from 1.26 to the breakdown,

big tune

easy mate... really feeling this one! would even like a copy to play out if your giving them out for promo, when its finished of course!?

Thhink this tune is pretty much there, just needs some work on the mix down... i think the drums are pretty decent, love the snare sound (cant figure which track they reminds me of?), its really the kick that is lacking i think?

only advice i can really add to it is somehow play on the atmospheric side to it, this tune is quite haunting, work with it... also, dont put a full track up on SC :) (y)

Yeah course, i'll pm you when i finish it. Let me know when you play it out and what reaction you get :D you can#t download of SC can you?

Last edited:
you cant download mate but ppl can rip it

---------- Post added at 17:03 ---------- Previous post was at 17:02 ----------

and i like ur bassline mate, jsut beef up the drums. :)

Yeah course, i'll pm you when i finish it. Let me know when you play it out and what reaction you get :D you can#t download of SC can you?

you can DL from SC if you enable it... but if your sending a tune i'd recomend getting aim to do so, all the big names (and small names do so!)

Back
Top Bottom