NEW Jump up & Dubstep from me!!

Yo Krease. Love the Idea for your Jump Up Tune. But i think the Bassline is to quietly. The drum hi hats to loud.
More effects or melody in the intro.
But i think you make it. Crazy idea. Good Bassline melody.
:)
Greetings from Germany

Yo Krease. Love the Idea for your Jump Up Tune. But i think the Bassline is to quietly. The drum hi hats to loud.More effects or melody in the intro.
But i think you make it. Crazy idea. Good Bassline melody.
:)
Greetings from Germany

easy royal cheers for feedback, you think the bass is to quiet? maybe i should turn the drums down? or just the hats?
but yeah i was looking for a "crazy" kinds sound so glad it gives off that vibe!!

Krease.

Make the bassline a few louder. of course other hi hats
when the drop is coming you can make a good "SWUUUSH" effect ( :D ) or something. The Intro is good but i think its better with more melody or pads or something. Sounds a bit low. The Ragga Vocal is cool. Let it in it.
But make what u want :) :) :)
(sorry for my bad english, hope you understand what i mean)

Greetings
Shrust (RJR)

yeah i understand what u mean :D appreciate the comments.

ill have a little re-work when i get time, maybe add some more elements into the mix!

Krease.

you got potential bro, this tune could be fucking bad boy. loving the bass sounds you got going there, phatten them up a bit though, clone them or add some more mid.

you gotta switch that bass up a bit though, get's a bit tedious. the intro was packing some good ideas, needs work though, but it all comes after time, you will keep getting better and better. drums also need work.

keep it up mate, stay on the jump up aswell, fuck dubstep! :lol:

what nutek sed that dnb tunes i was lovin it had me boppin about as soon as i got outta bed...i like the dubstep tune but not really my thing as nuTEK said again!! stick on da DNB ting!

you got potential bro, this tune could be fucking bad boy. loving the bass sounds you got going there, phatten them up a bit though, clone them or add some more mid.

you gotta switch that bass up a bit though, get's a bit tedious. the intro was packing some good ideas, needs work though, but it all comes after time, you will keep getting better and better. drums also need work.

cheers for the feedback NuTEK, yeah i am gunna switch the bass up i was just posting a clip of what sort of sound im going for. drums prob need phatening / eqing properly.

Tha's rude! =D Dubstep is the future! :not_worth

Some nice ideas bro, but as they said, just spend some more time on your mastering and get all the leves correct.

The dubstep tune is alright, but use 2 basslines reflecting and contrasting eachother. Use a sine as the low and bassline and something different for the wobble and grimey noises. The sounds are really dubby and grimey but it's just not got enough punch to it. The hat's could do with a bit of variation too. =] Try and find some RnB or HipHop drum loops and cut them up a bit.
I ain't gonna comment on your Jump up tune 'cause it's not really my thing. I'll leave that to everyone else on this forum. =D
Easy bro', Keep at it!

Last edited:
Tha's rude! =D Dubstep is the future! :not_worth

Some nice ideas bro, but as they said, just spend some more time on your mastering and get all the leves correct.

The dubstep tune is alright, but use 2 basslines reflecting and contrasting eachother. Use a sine as the low and bassline and something different for the wobble and grimey noises. The sounds are really dubby and grimey but it's just not got enough punch to it. The hat's could do with a bit of variation too. =] Try and find some RnB or HipHop drum loops and cut them up a bit.
I ain't gonna comment on your Jump up tune 'cause it's not really my thing. I'll leave that to everyone else on this forum. =D
Easy bro', Keep at it!

taken on board mate. how would you get more "punch" to the bass then? i agree with the hats tho.
my general idea was to make something a bit different to the "norm" i.e using more dnb influences.

Before the drop, get a fade in kinda noise. So it kinda "whooshes" and builds up to the drop, it gives the bass more effect when it does kick in. Use a sine bass for the underlying bassline, then use other bass noises, or compressed synth noises for the wobbly bass effects. Perhaps a distorted square and juno. Experiment with different combinations.

Back
Top Bottom