new jump up by two twisted.. just been signed to dreadnought records.. check it out

Re: new jump up by two twisted.. just been signed to dreadnought records.. check it o

well done, but it's a wae bit unoriginal

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: new jump up by two twisted.. just been signed to dreadnought records.. check it o

what does un-original mean?? it dont come much more original

basically they sound very simillar,but well done all the same

Last edited:

i havent actually listened to the tunes yet but i read that as the idea/concept is unoriginal and done so many times before.
Will have a listen tonight.

ahh i see... an can tell what ya mean, we didnt relise at the time tho.. but at the same time happy we have cum close to modified motions style.lol. cant be a bad start. cheers for the feedback. "two twisted"

its good and i like it, but can see where people are coming from, but at the same time its really easy these days to make a tune that sounds similar to another, by accident tho

but thats just the way jump up is heading, is there only so many combos before everything sounds the same??? some people would say its already happened but, i still love it

cheers.. should be released in a couple of months.

well done guys keep up the hard work, i enjoyed it, Dreadnaught are wicked aswell. Bigup!

Back
Top Bottom