New Job...

Greg P

VIP Junglist
So seeing as safety mentioned that he's got a new job, I thought I'd make a thread about that too...(sorry if this steals your thunder any safety...)

So yeah, I got a new job at a different company, it's real exciting as it's a real big step up, I get my own office, staff etc etc...

So this is all good news and really exciting blah blah blah, but the bad news is that you're probably not gonna see me posting as much on here... It's already getting less as I've so much to do before I leave this job...

But when I start at the new place I doubt I'm really gonna get much time to post...

It's all good news in the end though, I'll finally be able to upgrade to Technics, buy a computer of my own to record mixes and all the other shit that I've never been able to afford...

So although you'll get less general shit-talk from me, when I do come on I'll have more goodies to share with yawl!

Last edited:

Greg P

VIP Junglist
TV stuff...

I'd go on about exactly what, but it's really not that interesting...

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
well in G. bet you don't have to move to derby though do you* i bet you're not gonna be tailoring ecclesiastical vestments either* rhetorical questions, obviously.

i doubt i'll be around as much anymore as well, but one thing i find here, when we're a soldier down, someone steps up to take his place...

He which hath no stomach to this fight,
Let him depart; his passport shall be made,
And crowns for convoy put into his purse;
We would not die in that man's company
That fears his fellowship to die with us.

DJHaze

well in G. bet you don't have to move to derby though do you* i bet you're not gonna be tailoring ecclesiastical vestments either* rhetorical questions, obviously.

i doubt i'll be around as much anymore as well, but one thing i find here, when we're a soldier down, someone steps up to take his place...

He which hath no stomach to this fight,
Let him depart; his passport shall be made,
And crowns for convoy put into his purse;
We would not die in that man's company
That fears his fellowship to die with us.

i knew you would see the dark side OF THE CAPTIALS!!!!

Greg P

VIP Junglist
hahaha i had to google image ecclesiastical vestments...

So now I know...