New Jazzy Liquid Tune

Simm3r

Gonna shmoke a bowl
hey everyone, ive got a new track up called "All Be Free" with samples frm ce ce rogers an the boogie macs. please lemme kno watcha think! links are in my signature, facebook best quality

safe

Last edited:
I listened to most of your songs and i really feel the vibe in there man. Really nice work there man, on your way to becoming signed for sure if you keep improving.
Peace

I'm a Simm3r fan but I have to say that one was maybe the weakest on your playlist imho. Still good, just not quite as good as some of the others.
If those 7 songs were on a disc or for download I'd flick you £10 on paypal or something. Bring on the next one.

Likin it , but yeah your other tunes are better.

Everything sounds nice with this one, the vocals are insane and the sax gives the tune so much warmth and dreamyness. Nice break and cymbals too. You are on your way man, keep makin tracks and keep getting better.

Peep my thread if you can.

Hate to jump on the bandwagon but yea this tune is alrite got a nice feel to it, some great ideas, but its a shame your other tunes are alot better lol, still i like the style your bringin a few more an ur gona find urself gettin signed. Keep at it mate!! Simm3r Big in 09!! brrrrrrrrap! he he

its just the drums mate an the flow of the bass imo need some percussion maybe some highend as the youtube player sounds pretty wank i cant really comment much, the arrangment an sounds are ok its just missing that all round feel. good idea, just not your best man!

Not having heard or listened to any other tracks I'd say this is pretty and good but I personally dont like the trancey synth thing. There's a lot of that in dnb now so I guess some people like it anyway. The bass is a bit textureless, sounds like a simple enough sine, could do with just a little more, maybe just a tremolo.. i dont know. Maybe I'd bring the guitarey thing more to the front, it sounds really good to me. I'd rate this maybe 3,5/5

Back
Top Bottom