New Itunes Update (Itunes 11)

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
you're just trying to show off your hipster ' varied ' taste in music arent you?! admit it . your not down the kids dibby, your downs with the skids

D

dirty breaks

you're just trying to show off your hipster ' varied ' taste in music arent you?! admit it . your not down the kids dibby, your downs with the skids
nope. nuh uh. im down with tha kids. the skids are well whack. i can talk the lingo, dance the fandango. buss a move. i love apple. Steve Jobs

and new itunes looks sexy.

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
itunes is wank.. when i put a cd in i have to rename all the tracks myself.. ive got about 400 ' track 1 ' s on my itunes.. and the same for all the other numbers in the albums..

D

dirty breaks

itunes is wank.. when i put a cd in i have to rename all the tracks myself.. ive got about 400 ' track 1 ' s on my itunes.. and the same for all the other numbers in the albums..
do you even know how to use a computer? :teeth:

are you DMX?

Last edited by a moderator:

Dagz

WE ARE THE MASTERS
VIP Junglist
I just downloaded it now.

So where you been hiding breaks? Its been quite round here without you

Dagz

WE ARE THE MASTERS
VIP Junglist
Here's how i do it,

I use windows media player for all my listening needs but when you burn a disk it leaves a silly 2 second gaps between songs so i use itunes to burn my disks

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
^ a thorough review will be needed when you're done

and what kind of half-arsed portion of chips is that? "here's you're stacked tower of arterial disease, but be careful, don't eat too many of those fries, you might get indigestion"

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
It was alright. I've had better burgers. The servers were a bunch of mongs too. Save yourself Joe. Wait for Chimmy Chonga's to open.