NEW INDEPENDENT MUSIC STORE OPENING IN SUTTON COLDFIELD, BIRMINGHAM!

DJRefixdnb

Evasive Action CEO
31247_106551172720975_100000982783560_52365_7338256_n.jpg

31247_106551286054297_100000982783560_52366_6243528_n.jpg

Pitch Ride Records Music Store

Sutton Coldfield's only independent music shop.

GRAND OPENING - MONDAY 3rd MAY
come along to our grand opening on Mayday bank holiday and see our new store! Expect to see DJs in the mix throughout the day, aswell as gift & CD giveaways!

Drum & Bass & Dubstep Vinyl - Brand New Promos & Releases.
We also have a wide range of assorted cheap second hand vinyl, as well as Mix CDs & CD Packs.

Also stocking Headphones, Blank CDs, CD Wallets, CD Pens, Needles, Slipmats, Audio Cables / Adaptors, Accessories, Local Event Tickets & Urban Clothing.
Stocking clothing from brands such as Death Before Dishonour, and various official New Era cap ranges available.

We are also looking for event promoters wanting to promote events with flyers / posters, and any DJs who want their mix cd in the shop, so get in touch!

pitchriderecords@live.com

0121 308 8458

276a Lichfield Road
Sutton Coldfield
Birmingham
B74 2UG

Google Maps Listing

Free on street parking available along the slip road right outside the shop front.
Bus links from Lichfield & Birmingham (112) & Walsall (366) are available 100 Yards down the main road next to the Shell Petrol Garage. Four Oaks Train Station is roughly the same distance in the opposite direction, with direct links into Lichfield, Sutton Town Centre, Birmingham City & on to Redditch.

Join the facebook page for more details as and when they come, there will also be a online webstore coming to purchase from, and the shop will be openign in 2 weeks time.

Pitch Ride Records Music Store Fan page on Facebook

Pitch Ride Records Store Contact Profile - Make enquiries about advertising in store, stock or even place online orders

Last edited:
cheers mate, I know yeah its not been great for alot of stores, but we are also going to be concentrating alot on other ranges other than records like clothing & accessories, audio components etc. more so than you'd see in most small vinyl shops, so could be looked at as more of a one-stop lifestyle store for DJs, dnb & dubstep Heads and like-minded people!
We are also looking into equipment for boarding sports, such as skate/snow/ski/all-terrain etc..

GRAND OPENING TODAY! IF YOUR IN THE LOCAL AREA DROP IN AND GRAB YOUR NEW RELEASES AND PROMOS, CATCH DJS MIXING IN STORE THROUGHOUT THE DAY, BRING A BAG OF TUNES AND JUMP IN LINE FOR YOUR CHANCE TO PLAY.

Its too late for me i read your forum today.It would be the great event for you.I hope your store will give you a good business.Anyway best of luck for the future.

Back
Top Bottom